Discover the lesser-known Himalayas in KINNAUR - SPITI
· SARAHAN :- Bhimakali temple regarded as one of the Fifty One sacred Shaktipeeths. Deep down the alley flows the river Sutlej and across lies the snow-clad Shrikhand peak.
· Enjoy in the meadows of SANGLA by feeding the senses with the sounds of the gurgling Baspa River and the fresh, crisp mountain air.
· Visit CHITKUL - the last inhabited village at the Indo-Tibet border.
· Admire the Ajanta of the Himalayas.- TABO
· Experience a breathless moment to see the 500 years old mummy of a monk in a sitting posture at GEU VILLAGE.
· Explore KIBBER - The second highest village in the world, connected by motorable road which has its own polling station during elections.
· CHANDRATAL LAKE - one of the most beautiful lakes in the Himalayan region.
Group departures on:
26 July - 04 Aug, 15 Aug - 24 Aug
Customized packages from June to September
For more details call ISHA TOURS on 9320131910
Email us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a system generated Mailer, do not reply to this mail.
Please send your reply on email@example.com.